Monday, January 13, 2014

Oops sorry life

My antidepressants ran out last Friday, and I didn't see the point of getting more (I know, dumb), so I finally called the refill people today, but it's probably gonna be like Wednesday before I start again. Woot for depressive days, I mean luckily I'm not feeling suicidal or anything (indeed I'm more relaxed and almost numb when I'm off of them), but dysphoria is raging, so here goes a fun next few days. It's a good lesson to learn for the future: Plan ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate. I got sick a few weeks ago and felt like I shouldn't be doing my herbal regime on top of all the anti-flu meds, so I went cold turkey for a few days. The resulting dysphoria was almost worse than having the flu. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that Arcee! For me it's always seemed like Dysphoria gets worse when I'm sick anyway, so adding differing hormones has gotta lead to no good. Thanks for being my first comment too :)

      Delete