Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hormones, Part 3

So, I have an appointment with my Endo next Tuesday, and somehow being on the waiting list with my Psychiatrist (though the earliest appointment I could get was March 27) called me just last Thursday, and I met with him this Friday and he gave me one of his notes explaining his diagnosis of GD and how I was doing :)

My Endo said I couldn't start hormones until I gave him something like that, so now I have that and am SO READY AND EXCITED FOR TUESDAY.

I mean, I've been on AA's since around the middle of August (I think), which is like 7 months, so I'm not sure how that'll effect how well these work, but either way I'm just SO READY to finally begin with them. So here goes hoping that we can start soon. (all my blood tests came back good too, I think)

(If you can't tell I've been slightly obsessing over this. I hope that isn't too unhealthy, I'm just ready to start moving forward again.)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited you're making positive progress, Dani! Coincidentally, I'm seeing my doctor on Tuesday too, also to talk about my hormone options. The wait is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so tell me about it. Like I would happily sleep through today so tomorrow could just come faster if I could. I think this is the most excited I've ever been for something, even probably more than Christmas or my birthday.

    ReplyDelete