Saturday, July 26, 2014

Anxiety

I've spent some time with my extended family the last couple of days, and it was good to see all of them, but being around lots of people, especially while presenting as male and them using male pronouns/my male name has caused the anxiety to start roaring again. Luckily it's almost over and then things will go back to relatively normal, but like I said before my goal is to someday get to the point where I'm not put in situations where I have to present as male anymore, for my own mental health. Sadly because we're staying at a relative's place this also means I'll probably be missing church tomorrow, which is sad because I wanted to show them Church was really important to me by being early and coming every week, but I'll hopefully still be able to attend ward family home evening on monday and if all else fails I can go again next Sunday.

1 comment: