Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Who I'm interested in dating right now

Nobody.

What I mean is that, now that I got all that stuff logiced out for what's possible for me, I'm not interested in pursuing a relationship in the near time future. I have other things on my plate right now (transition, college, and work mostly), which are really important to devote my full effort to.

I still want to strengthen the friendships I currently have and maybe meet new people, of course, however "friend" is as far as I'm comfortable letting any relationship go until I'm in a more (emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually, etc.) stable position, which will take quite a bit of time, I think. I don't mean to be negative about that, I genuinely do think I'm working towards a better place in all of those categories, but it's a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment