Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Where I'm at

To be honest right now I'm doing really bad. It looks like, because of mental health stuff I'm gonna have to drop of of school for this semester. I've been up since noon yesterday (it's 8:00 in the morning now for me), and my sleep cycle is just generally all over the place, which sucks. And there's times I just hate myself and everything. Among other things. There's other times it's better, but yea, I'm just really struggling. So hopefully things will get better but it takes time, I guess.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Dani… I’m so sorry. I know exactly what that's like; I had to do it in 1997, when I should have been less than a year from graduation. Thankfully, I was able to go back to a new school with a new major, a couple of years later, but that doesn’t make it any easier while you’re going through it. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could reach through the Internet and give you a great big hug. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted something a second ago, but I'm not sure if it went through... Anyway, Dani, I'm so sorry your going through all this. This is such a difficult thing to have to deal with. I'm so glad that you are so open about how you are feeling. Being able to reach out for support is so important. I'm so glad for our little group and the support that is there, but am also glad for the opportunity to provide support as well. My prayers go out to you.

    ReplyDelete