Friday, October 31, 2014

Depression

So just randomly this monday I felt really really depressed, and it's continued through most this week. I tried to go to school yesterday just sorta as practice to see how the anxiety was and because I had some more paperwork to turn in with regards to medical leave stuff for this semester, and I was like raging with this like extreme anger/anxiety for the time I was there and then eventually was glad to go back home. Even though I woke up at like 640 yesterday morning too for a therapist appointment at like 12:00 last night I figured I'd be able to go to bed okay, but then I just couldn't which was annoying so I sat up till 3:00 making extensions then eventually was able to go back to sleep. Like the littelest thing just gives me like this insane amount of anger and stuff, but then I'm not an angry person at all so I never express it and maybe that just makes more anxiety I don't know. And this morning I was just like raging with all this emotion I didn't understand so I just sat there and sorta did a weird half crying half shaking and rolling in a ball thing. It's just really annoying right now because I was doing a lot better and then suddenly I'm just not so I vote my mind needs to calm down but it's just bad at that I guess. Sigh well I'm just trudging on which I guess is the important thing.

Edit: To be fair, in retrospect I am going through the beginnings of female puberty right now too. So it's not totally unexpected. Just a process.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Dani. :(

    I'm sorry things have taken a turn for the angsty. I've been there, and it's not a fun place to be. If you ever just need someone to vent to, I'm a pretty good listener.

    ReplyDelete